Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Creative Art Spaces for Kids Web site

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 17:56:19 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

It is good to know that this site doesn't work for all
Mac users.
Hopefully they will fix the problem.

Thanks to Bunki's reply back to me (the third person I
replied to privately how to access the site). I got a
better picture what might be the problem. I emailed
the Webmaster. If they are as willing to accommodate
as Ken Schwab's web master - we should have a site
that all can view. They just have to do a little

I have this linked on this page:
Under Childrens Art Galleries (link at top).

The easiest and quickest way to find out why a site
doesn't work is to email the site webmaster. That is
what I have learned in my experience. I'll let you
know if I find anything out. Bunki - I hope you don't
mind I asked them to email you the URL when they think
it may be fixed...If it works - Just post it to the
list again.

Judith Decker
Imcredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what youíre looking for faster