Creative Art Spaces for Kids Web site

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 17:56:19 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

It is good to know that this site doesn't work for all
Mac users.
http://www.creativeartspaceforkids.org/index.htm
Hopefully they will fix the problem.

Thanks to Bunki's reply back to me (the third person I
replied to privately how to access the site). I got a
better picture what might be the problem. I emailed
the Webmaster. If they are as willing to accommodate
as Ken Schwab's web master - we should have a site
that all can view. They just have to do a little
teaking.

I have this linked on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/for-kids.htm
Under Childrens Art Galleries (link at top).

The easiest and quickest way to find out why a site
doesn't work is to email the site webmaster. That is
what I have learned in my experience. I'll let you
know if I find anything out. Bunki - I hope you don't
mind I asked them to email you the URL when they think
it may be fixed...If it works - Just post it to the
list again.

Cheers!

Judith

=====