Re: art journal /creativespaceforkids.org

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 17:37:15 PST

Re: art journal /creativespaceforkids.orgI had no problems at all opening this site...and it opened very quickly loading all images.
I use Outlook Express 6 on a Windows ME (mistake edition) operating system!
Carolyn
    what's the deal with this site:
    http://www.creativeartspaceforkids.org

    I'm on a mac and can't see anything. Is anyone else having this problem?
    I'm starting to get jealous :)

    -karalee
    http://www.cutxpaste.net

  ---