quote me

---------

From: Deborah Kramer (Deborah_Kramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 08:04:01 PST

I am beginning a studio and artist reasearch project with my fifth
graders. They will be using books in the libary and the internet to
research an artist list I have developed. As a culminating event(which
feels very far away, but will be here soon, yikes!) we will be having an
"artists banquet." I would like each student to have a quote or two from
their artist. I have done some searching but haven't come up with any
great sites for artist's quotes.The sites I find have great titles but not
much substance. Do any have you have suggestions?

---