Re: watercolor paper

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 06:28:01 PST

I am a total devotee of Molly Hawkins' watercolor paper for school. It is tough and handles watercolor fine, and is very very affordable. I use it for the SAX 3-D glasses project also. I even don't throw away the rejects, I keep it all in a box and use it for foundations for collograph plates or collages, etc. Then at the end of the year it goes to art camp and we add it to the newspaper for stronger pulp. Betty

http://mollyhawkins.com

---