Ordering supplies for next year

---------

From: Lorene McIntosh (Lorene_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 18:57:10 PST

I'm new and am preparing a budget for next year. This year I inherited what
was left from the last teacher. Are they any quidelines or samples out
there for quantities of basics to buy? For example how much clay should I
order and how much glaze.... Like X pounds per student of clay and X glaze
per pound of clay... That kind of thing?!

Lorene

---