Miyazaki/Donald

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 15:45:11 PST

WE have the entire collection in VHS and DVD. you can get an 13 movie
box set DVD. Archives of studio Ghibli
part 1-4 If I can get it in Ohio you can get in Texas!
http://www.zoommovie.com/dvd/idroom.asp?ProductID=79
13 films for 49.99
Donald Peters wrote:

> Miyazaki has to be one of my favorite animators. 'My Neighbor Tortoro' is
> probably one of his more famous films. Although I haven't seen all of his
> films (they're a little hard to rent in conservative West Texas), my current
> favorite would be 'Spirited Away' which won the 2003 Oscar for best animated
> feature. If you like animation you HAVE to see this film. Very powerful
> imagery.

Princess Mononoke is a bit bloody and very visual especially the
beasts! Yikes.WE
Also have the total collection of Tezuka, father of anime in japan.

---