Re: Grots/Miyazaki

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 10:55:51 PST

Miyazaki has to be one of my favorite animators. 'My Neighbor Tortoro' is
probably one of his more famous films. Although I haven't seen all of his
films (they're a little hard to rent in conservative West Texas), my current
favorite would be 'Spirited Away' which won the 2003 Oscar for best animated
feature. If you like animation you HAVE to see this film. Very powerful
imagery.

Other films of his (off the top of my head) are:
Princess Mononoke
Kiki's Delivery Service
Castle in the Sky
Grave of the Fireflies

I know there are others, but those come to mind.

>http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/totoro/

Donald Peters
taking the topic and skewing it in a whooooooooooole new direction. =P

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!