RE: Acrylic resin stained glass coasters

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 05:43:20 PST

Brenda,

I don't know if these will help you - but your most recent post with the
paperweight reference helped the search... remember, we made a lot of things
30 years ago that we can't touch now... like those really neat dippity do
gel flower petals.....

http://www.eagerplastics.com/4101.htm

and not for sale - but does this look familiar?
http://www.samstoybox.com/toys/Plasticast.html

but this may help the most -
http://www.azcentral.com/home/crafty/1003craftyideas03.html
Ellen
> From: Bruthrobson@aol.com
>
> I was wondering if anyone has worked with stained glass chips in a coaster
> mold and then poured in acrylic resin?
> I am going to attempt this but due to the chemical nature would love some
> pointers.
> Brenda ---

---