Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Acrylic resin stained glass coasters

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 05:43:20 PST

I don't know if these will help you - but your most recent post with the
paperweight reference helped the search... remember, we made a lot of things
30 years ago that we can't touch now... like those really neat dippity do
gel flower petals.....

and not for sale - but does this look familiar?

but this may help the most -