NAEA meet-up

---------

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 19:02:31 PST

Hey all,

I am looking forward to seeing many of you in Minneapolis! Judy's breakfast
sounds great too! Thanks Judy for coordinating the great meet-up!

Ken had brought up meeting earlier as well so he & I have been in contact
since I live in Minnesota and know a few places.

Is anyone arriving earlier like Thursday night or Friday that would like to
meet for an "earlybird" breakfast Fri or Sat or maybe go out Friday or
Saturday night?

If so, who are you and when would you prefer? Or should we skip it and
stick to original plan?

Thanks!

--Kris

--