Re: Precious metal clay

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 14:45:03 PST

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has used PMC. I've been
looking at it since it first came out, but have yet to make the investment.
What stops me is the firing requirement. Can it be done in an enamel kiln?
Also, isn't it expensive.
I'm reorganizing my crafts curriculum and would appreciate anyone that has
experience with this medium. I love what I see in the magazines as to what
can be done with this. Is it practical in the classroom situation?

Thanks
Patty

---