Precious metal clay

---------

From: Ruth Campbell (rcampbell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 12:38:33 PST

Hi all,
I need some quick answers--can anyone help?
I've got some last- minute money to use, and I'm still searching
 for a catalogue/source for buying some of the clay/silver that
is fired, and just the silver remains.
If I don't use my budget, someone else will...

Has bought any of the Prismacolor ( "seconds") pencils lately?
Wondering if it's the same deal as in January.

Thanks for info on either,
RC

---