Re: artsednet digest: March 30, 2003

---------

From: Deborah Kramer (Deborah_Kramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 08:58:21 PST

Hi All,
I am fixing up my art room this week so I am teaching in the classrooms
for a little while. Our school has a portable computer lab with Imacs for
the students to use. I would love to do a lesson having the students
prtner with one another. My idea is to use
Fibonacci with the 4th graders. I remember seeing a collage lesson, that I
thought I could adapt to computers, about Fibonacci in School Arts some
time ago but my room is all packed up so I can't find the magazine!
If you have any suggestions please e-mail me directly.
thanks!!
debbie

---