Re: scissors and safety

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 07:18:05 PST

My knives (exacto) fit into a block that a shop kid made for me - 15 holes
in each block - each has a number - the kid takes a knife and I write down
the number - at the end of class the student must return THAT knife - if
he or she handed it to someone else they are still responsible - they tend
to not do that after they learn - btw we all stay until all knives are
accounted for - this is high school. Usually have no problems after they
learn the rules.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---