3-D elective

---------

From: Amy (ashapley_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 06:55:50 PST

i'm teaching a 3-D elective this quarter for 7/8 graders. we have a 45
minute class period 3 times a week for nine weeks. i am having a hart time
coming up with fun, worthwhile projects because a) we have ni kiln b)short
time period and c) i've never been much of 3-d artist myself!

i do 3-D things in classes but never a whole quarter of them! i know i can
do it but it has me frazzled right now. anyone have any ideas for middle
school 3-D projects that don't take much more than 3 class periods?

thanks in advance

--
Amy...an art teacher in Kansas City
---