Re: how to introduce color.

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 06:47:55 PST

A friend who teaches at a jr. college in WA has her kids come to school
one day wearing complements top and bottom - blue jeans, orange shirt
for example, then they stand in a circle and the top half of them makes
a wheel one way, and the bottom half makes a wheel the other way.

Then they spend a few weeks outside of class collecting junk plastic in
as many colors as possible, like old tupperware, etc. from Goodwill and
all, and then they make a group wall mural or wheel by arranging the
plastic junk in order. They always look fantastic - she sends me
pictures but I don't know where they are now.

---