Re: how to introduce color.

---------

From: kavita ghai (kavitaghai2002_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 04:15:08 PST

hi adraine,
well it depends on what level u are teaching,i too am teaching my students about colours but not really much about the colours theories,mine is an elementary class and initially they were all upset at what i decided to teach them ,bu they all are enjoying making colour charts ,i do plan to take them out for a nature walk and show them colours in nature and then talk about them.
i'm sure whne it comes to art class and we talk of theory the students hate it,wish u the best for it.
kavita

 ArtEMailbox@aol.com wrote:Does anyone have a good suggestion on how to catch students attention for a lesson on color theory?
Adriane ---