Archaeology message I sent, forgot to delete the URL link attached... no virus

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 04:10:06 PST

Hi All,
Sent this yesterday,
 I usually delete the live link attachment, due to the fact that some users and digest members do not accept attachments. It was early and I forgot. Sorry if this caused any inconveniences to anyone.
My computer system is fully Norton virus scanned and clean. Unrecognized attachments will trigger virus alerts in some systems. I will remember to delete the link in the future, as I usually do.
Thanks,
Christine Besack
this was all it said...

 Hi All,

Here is an interesting link to Archeology Newstrove Articles from newspapers around the world relating to archeology.nice current events tie in to the Arts.

"All the current Archaeology news"

 http://archaeology.newstrove.com/

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)