Re: Japanese Proverb-thanks I needed that this morning

---------

TEACHINGTALES_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 04:03:17 PST

In a message dated 3/31/2003 3:52:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jeremy_whelan@hotmail.com writes:

> Stephan Crane had a poem about a path, anybody know it? something about an
> adventurer who went to search for truth, he came to a crossroads, the one
> path was well worn and the grass in the other seemed to be made of sharp
> blades so he/she turned away.

And of course there is my favorite by Robert Frost, _The Road Less Traveled._

Wishes on this snowy New England morning,
Karen
Karen Chace
Professional Storyteller
Co-publisher <A HREF="http://www.workingsmarts.com/">Working smARTS - An e-Publication for Professional Children's
Artists</A>
Producer of Researching Stories on the Internet CD <A HREF="http://www.story-lovers.com/productschace.html">Storytellers'
Products-Karen Chace</A>
LANES Board Member League for the Advancement of New England Storytelling
Co-Chair Hospitality Committee: NSN Conference, Chicago 2003
Arts Web Researcher
"If you would thoroughly know anything, teach it to others."
                                             Tryon Edwards

---