Re: Japanese Proverb-thanks I needed that this morning

---------

From: Jeremy Whelan (jeremy_whelan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 00:51:36 PST

Stephan Crane had a poem about a path, anybody know it? something about an adventurer who went to search for truth, he came to a crossroads, the one path was well worn and the grass in the other seemed to be made of sharp blades so he/she turned away.

and then of course there is the Yogism, "When you come to the crossroads of life, take it."

Ciao,

Jeremy
http://www.newschoolacting.com
HOME PAGE OF NEW SCHOOL ACTING

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ---