Re: how to introduce color.

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 17:39:24 PST

I now do it yearly with 3rd grade the last day before Christmas break. Warning: Do not have them share "knives" (I use popsicle sticks) that they use for mixing as there are alot of tongues licking off the frosting (YUCK!) I admit, it is definately a great lesson, and very memorable for the students.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  The cookie and frosting lesson! Who out there has that lesson? We talked about this a long time ago. I haven't done it in a while.
  I'm sure it is in the archieves somewhere. It is a lot of fun!
  maryb

---