Re: how to introduce color.

---------

From: martha dodge (4boys_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 17:23:05 PST

Last year students used colored frosting. I premixed red, blue and yellow-used Wilton's food colored paste as has more intense color than liquid food coloring. Students mixed the colored frosting , frosted cookies and created their own color wheels. If they do not eat them when they are done as we did, you could glue the cookies to a paper plate with frosting and hang up on wall for a bit.
Martha Dodge

---