trash file

---------

From: jw (jmwjeann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 15:42:09 PST

This seems to be my weekend for getting up my nerve to ask naive
questions. Here's another, totally unrelated to my liability question.
  As you know, I'm new to this list-- I remember the old days when I
could register and participate as interest/time permitted via the Getty
site. But this list subscription thing -- What I want to know is --- as
you delete postings and they go to a trash bin somewhere, aren't they
still taking up room on your hard drive? (I told you I was new.) I'm
using Netscape 7, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to
access the trash bin to see if it has a zillion bytes of artsednet talk.
  Any unsarcastic information/advice will be appreciated. J. p.s. Did
I mention I was old?

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/
---