Re: Handhelds....

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 08:50:02 PST

Okay...I checked out the Handspring Visor Pro page, and provide a small link
here-
http://tinyurl.com/8gi1

My only question is....okay, where have I been all this time? Holy
schhhhmokes, this thing is something else. Listed about $199, has 16MB of
memory...a slot for modules that converts it to a digital camera, a cell
phone, or an mp3 player and much more.

What really caught my eye was its capability to run Power Point files. That
means I could be on the road as an artist, pop in a gallery and potentially
show them my artist's online website if they weren't connected, or a
portfolio of my work. Could provide a demo on my art techniques...just
amazing. Feel like my heads been in a cloud or something, and I'm
considered the "go to guy" at our small school when it comes to technology?
Ssheesh!!!! Will have to get me one of those.....soon.

*sigh..just when you think you've learned so much you only learn what you
yet do not know. 8^)

Larry Seiler
My website, featuring both my artistic and musical personalities-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org
http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/l/lseiler/

Member of NAPPAP-
http://nhstudios.com/NAPPAP/NAPPAPFrameSet.html
"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do!"
Edgar Degas

---