Re: More Art Yearbook Pages (last years)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 08:09:39 PST

It's one of the lessons featured on my CD.
We did simple stylized figures (2) cut from corrugated cardboard.
Then connected them with 3 - 4 inch strips of cardboard. The
sculpture was covered with paper mache and painted white prior
to decorating with acrylic. Students choose a famous artist to
decorate their sculpture in the style of.
                        A long project, Woody

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15