Need advice on elementary books

---------

From: Krista Ranly (krista_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 07:24:00 PST

I am looking to purchase one or more books for my elementary classroom that
provide curriculum and lesson ideas. I am looking at purchasing "Survival
Kit for the Elementary/Middle School Classroom," and/or "Hooked on Art". If
anyone out there has seen or used either of these books and can give me an
opinion on them, I'd appreciate it. Or, if you have recommendations :)...

Thanks!
Krista