Re: If you were starting an Elementary art program from scratch... where would you begin ?

---------

From: jw (jmwjeann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 06:05:10 PST

I don't know if it's too late to add something to Ann's great
suggestions, but there's a wonderful book called "Emphasis Art" by Frank
Wachowiak. I think it is essential for someone planning an elementary
art program. If you search at Google, I think he even has a website. J.

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/
---