Woody's Yearbook pages

---------

From: Journaler (journaler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 20:23:55 PST

I loved your yearbook pages, Woody. I especially liked the 7th art scuplture
pages and was wondering what materials you used for the faces/sculpture. And
I'd like to know more about the white paper on black paper exercise, and the
pink with blue trim shape. Is there a pattern for that somewhere? It seems
like it might be appropriate for my special/ed arts class.
Thanks -- Michele

---