tealpaint, etc.

---------

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 19:07:16 PST

Hi there,

I have used Teal Paint and it is surprisingly powerful for a handheld
program!

I have enjoyed my Handspring Visor - can't live without it! Which can be a
problem - mine crashed and my backups failed. Aarrrgh!

Reason? Probably my frenetic lifestyle and the fact that I drop it far too
often! So get good cases! There are some rugged neoprene ones that I am
looking into!

--Kris

--
Kris Holsen