clay

---------

From: Frances Briggs (frances.briggs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 15:33:33 PST

Does anyone have any ideas for clay lessons for high school? I've done
pinch pots but I want to do something more sculptural. I was thinking of
seated or reclining figures. I'm not sure the best way to introduce them.
Another idea is imaginary creatures or animals.
I would appreciate any ideas on successful class lessons.
Thanks in advance.
Frances

---