yarn in baggies

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 09:06:08 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: Jhirunrtx@aol.com
My philosphy, "a box for everything, and everything in a box." Get some nice
storage boxes and label them. Sort by different kinds of materials. It looks
so much neater than everything setting out if you're short on storage. I
keep yarn in baggies so they don't tangle. Crates also make good storage
bins and if kept on a large shelf, you can pull them out like drawers. Janet

Yarn in small baggies! Now WHY didn't I think of that?  I wonder if the
glare from the plastic makes it hard to see the true color? I'm going to see
if it works for us. Thanks.....Bunki
---