scissors and safety

---------

From: jw (jmwjeann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 08:15:32 PST

I'm embarrassed to admit how naive I've been (private school, highschool
art) -- but I'll just go ahead and ask you all: What safety precautions
do you take with scissors in art studio classes for juniors and
seniors? I attended an in-service regarding teacher liability and
student violence, and now I can't sleep. While I'm in my Edvard Munch
mode, I may as well ask what kind of liability insurance you have?
Well now that I've cheered you up, have a nice day, and thanks for any
replies. jw

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/
---