George Segal hand sculptures Help

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 07:16:41 PST

Hello everyone,

While I was student teaching one of the other art
teachers had her students to create hand sculptures in
the style of George Segal. I am planning to do the
same project with my 6th grade, but don't want it to
become a disaster. I have ever done the project
before and do not have the details on how the other
teacher did it. Have any of you done a project like
this before and if so, could you give me a heads-up on
problems to avoid or expect? I greatly appreciate any
advise you can offer. See you at the convention.

Sincerely,
Kimberly