Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: art advocacy

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 05:54:25 PST

on 3/29/03 2:00 AM, ArtsEdNet Talk digest at

> Subject: art advocacy
> From: <>
> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:16:57 -0600

Hi Renee,

Yes, Elliot Eisner spoke at both NAEA Conventions in the last 2 years, in
NYC and Miami. If it at all helpful for your art advocacy piece, I have
references to those speeches it the following 2 articles that were written
based on my going to both of those conferences. They may be found online at
the following addresses: ("The Reconfiguration of
Art Education" - NYC NAEA Convention, 2001) ("Congruent Perspectives
Radiating From Multiple Centers: 2002 NAEA Convention" - Miami)

I am looking forward to exploring your site!