Re: Middle school lesson plan updates

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 20:15:42 PST

--- Judy Decker <jdecker@woh.rr.com> wrote:
> Dear Art Educators,
>
> I have updated some of my lessons with images. These
> are for middle school
> but som ecan be adapted to lower grades. And some
> for high school.

I love those tin lizards!! As always, your work and
units are so impressive.

Will you consider adding a ballpark of the # and
length of sessions involved??

I'm never sure if I'm pushing my students too fast. I
have to gage a lot by their behavior, but I'm also
still trying to make sure I'm breaking down project
components to give them enough time to explore
techniques...

Thanks for the inspiration! Dawn