Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Middle school lesson plan updates

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 20:15:42 PST

--- Judy Decker <> wrote:
> Dear Art Educators,
> I have updated some of my lessons with images. These
> are for middle school
> but som ecan be adapted to lower grades. And some
> for high school.

I love those tin lizards!! As always, your work and
units are so impressive.

Will you consider adding a ballpark of the # and
length of sessions involved??

I'm never sure if I'm pushing my students too fast. I
have to gage a lot by their behavior, but I'm also
still trying to make sure I'm breaking down project
components to give them enough time to explore

Thanks for the inspiration! Dawn

Do you Yahoo!?