More Art Yearbook Pages (last years)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 18:34:02 PST

Last year I was late turning in the art pages for the Rosedale yearbook.
So, they did not get published. I missed the deadline so I decided to
publish them on the web. If you want to see some great kids creating
art just check out:
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/2002Yearbook/Yearbook2002.html
or 2002 page by page:
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/2002Yearbook/Yearbk2002pg1.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/2002Yearbook/Yearbk2002pg2.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/2002Yearbook/Yearbk2002pg3.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/2002Yearbook/Yearbk2002pg4.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/2002Yearbook/Yearbk2002pg5.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/2002Yearbook/Yearbk2002pg6.html
Last week I published the Art pages for 2003 at:
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Yearbook2003/ArtYearbk2003.html
or 2003 page by page:
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Yearbook2003/6thArtRMSyearbk.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Yearbook2003/7thArtRMSyearbk1.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Yearbook2003/7thArtRMSyearbk2.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Yearbook2003/8thArtRMSyearbk1.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Yearbook2003/8thArtRMSyearbk2.html
There is one 2003 page missing (lost somewhere on my hard drive) but it
will be
in the new yearbook. This years (2003) pages were created completely in Adobe
Photoshop 7.0. Last years pages were old fashion cut and paste (scissors
and glue).
So I scanned them tonight and created web pages from them.
                                                        Enjoy, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15