Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 15:12:15 PST

Wow- I think there's a real cultural difference between our schools! One of
my students was cutting out his pages and made a comment about being able to
hide his CD's from his older brother! I can understand your admin's point,
but it's sad that a project that inspires students has to be curtailed. I am
going to start posting photos of my student's books in process - SO many
neat ideas! :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher