Middle school lesson plan updates

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 12:31:27 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated some of my lessons with images. These are for middle school
but som ecan be adapted to lower grades. And some for high school.

Renaissance painting - combined with technology (eighth graders studied the
Renaisance in social studies)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/8renpaint.htm

Renaissance inspired - ceramic portrait relief
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/8rel-less.htm

Jazz collage - with musical instruments
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/8collage.htm

Pre-Columbian ceramics (these show glazing - I have also used painted
patinas)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7pre-colum.htm

Sports figure - action collage
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7-desles.htm

Foil tooling - tin lizards - art of Haiti
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/6tinliz.htm

I hope some of you are able to use these. As I update others I will post to
the list.

Judy Decker

---