Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Middle school lesson plan updates

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 12:31:27 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated some of my lessons with images. These are for middle school
but som ecan be adapted to lower grades. And some for high school.

Renaissance painting - combined with technology (eighth graders studied the
Renaisance in social studies)

Renaissance inspired - ceramic portrait relief

Jazz collage - with musical instruments

Pre-Columbian ceramics (these show glazing - I have also used painted

Sports figure - action collage

Foil tooling - tin lizards - art of Haiti

I hope some of you are able to use these. As I update others I will post to
the list.

Judy Decker