Re: Need advice on retirement plan

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 08:12:40 PST

Krista, I really recommend a consultation with a professional planner/investment
adviser with a good firm. The quality of retirement advice I got from the
company my school district uses was not the best. I am much happier with a
company not connected to the school. I had a free consulations with him without
his ever trying to sell me anything - just helping me make a plan that was right
for me. Then I was able to tell him what I wanted to do. Betty

---