call for submissions: art against war (poster format)

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 06:19:02 PST

this was sent to me to post by frank shifreen who put together the crayon art show. we have been in contact via e mail and mr. shifreen has been a great resource! i thought some students may be interested in participating in this. :D wendy free

Art Against War

Poster Exhibition

Frank Shifreen, the Drinkink Collective, and

New York Arts Magazine are looking for

Submissions for a exhibition of poster art.

Posters can any combination of image and/or text

Final print size must be 24X36" in any

paper based media.

The exhibitions will be at New York Arts Space

450 Broadway, 4th Floor in Soho NY and

Macy Gallery at T.C.-Columbia,

525 W.120 St. Macy Hall, 4th Floor

Concurrent exhibitions will commence June 9-27.

Preliminary deadline April 15.

Final deadline to recieve all materials - May 15

Send submissions for approvalto

fshifreen@mindspring.com as jpeg image file.

Three web sites will immediately post submissions or urls.

There are no size limitations for web based work

www.drinkink.org

www.thedigitalmuseum.org

www.retiform.ath.cx

Drinkink is a collective of scholars and artists at Columbia University

There is a printing option for those that are interested. Pieces can be printed by an experienced digital printer at cost.