Subject: Re: Palm or Hand Held computers...

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 05:19:52 PST

i know there was a sweepstakes to win one somewhere on the net...
you could choose which one you wanted too!

>>> lseiler@ez-net.com 03/28/03 07:46AM >>>
Should have mentioned that I do teach computer graphic arts...
we have a small lab of 16 eMacs with photoshop 7.0, and I have one 6" x
8"
Wacom digital tablet with wireless tablet. Want each year to try and
add to
those tablets until I have enough for each student to use.

Will keep watching posts you add for suggestions, appreciate what has
come
thus far on the hand helds, thanks... I'm just trying to imagine the
commitment to walking around the classroom with one of those adding in
data
all the time while observing. Having a tough time picturing that, as
I'm so
hands on and available to the kids.

Larry

---