Subject: Re: Palm or Hand Held computers...

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 04:46:04 PST

Should have mentioned that I do teach computer graphic arts...
we have a small lab of 16 eMacs with photoshop 7.0, and I have one 6" x 8"
Wacom digital tablet with wireless tablet. Want each year to try and add to
those tablets until I have enough for each student to use.

Will keep watching posts you add for suggestions, appreciate what has come
thus far on the hand helds, thanks... I'm just trying to imagine the
commitment to walking around the classroom with one of those adding in data
all the time while observing. Having a tough time picturing that, as I'm so
hands on and available to the kids.

Larry

---