Re: Palm or Hand Held computers...

---------

From: Seapearls Artworks (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 00:14:37 PST

The new tablet computers look cool-has anyone tried them?  I always thought the palms were too small for my taste and a laptop too expensive and not enough power but the tablets seem to be a compromise.

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Live life out of your imagination not your history.

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* ---