art prizes/rewards

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 17:53:13 PST

I know some of you have items that you give away/'sell' - supplies/games,
bucks whatever -

I was just at the Dollar Tree store next to us - they had little tins -
one was A Box-of-Clay (6 little clay sticks, sculpting tools, little cookie
cutters and 3 pairs of eyes) and the other was a Tissue Flower kit with a
few pipe cleaners, tissue paper etc - I thought the tins were fun - but the
items inside were really cute -
just an FYI -
Ellen

---