Best Paint Brush Sets

---------

From: Y.R. Brown (imaniyo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 17:09:55 PST

Hello Folks,

I will be ordering paint brushes next week and would like to know what the
list members prefer and if you purchase the brushes from Blick or Sax.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

YRB

Yolanda R. Brown

LIVE THE WORDS...REAP THE REWARDS!

IT IS THE GREATEST OF ALL MISTAKES TO DO NOTHING BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY DO A
LITTLE. DO WHAT YOU CAN. Sydney Smith

The oppression of women knows no ethnic nor racial boundaries, true, but
that does not mean it is identical within those differences.
                                                                                        Audre Lorde

The longest road you will ever walk is the sacred journey from your head to
your heart Author Unknown

It is better to be defeated on principle than to win on lies.
                                              Arthur Calwell

Don't be a spectator in your own intellectual life!
                                                                        Thomas Jepsen

To decide to live at the level of choice is to take responsibility
and be in control of your life. Arbie M. Dale

“Self worth cannot be verified by others. You are a worthy person because
you say it is so. If you depend on others for your
  value it is other-worth.” Wayne Dyer-Your Erroneous Zones

Be prepared, curious and vigilant! Yolanda R. Brown

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi

Vision looks inward and becomes duty.
Vision looks outward and becomes aspiration.
Vision looks upward and becomes faith. Author unknown

Conventional education makes independent thinking extremely difficult.
Conformity leads to mediocrity. To be different from the group or to resist
environment is not easy and is often risky as long as we worship success.
The urge to be successful, which is the pursuit of reward
whether in the material or in the so-called spiritual sphere, the search for
inward or outward security, the desire for comfort--this whole process
smothers discontent, puts an end to spontaneity and breeds fear; and fear
blocks the intelligent understanding of life.

                                                                        J. Krishnamurti

1.Love has no expectations – fear is filled with expectations
2.Love has no obligations – fear is full of obligations. When we act from
obligation, our resistance makes us suffer. When we fail to act on our
obligations, we feel guilty.
3.Love has respect, not only for ourselves, but also for others. Fear
respects nothing, including itself. When I feel sorry for myself, I do not
respect myself. When I feel sorry for you, I do not respect you.
4.Love is patient, fear is impatient.
5.Love does not pity. Fear is filled with pity, especially self-pity.
6.Love is detached. Fear is filled with attachments and the dread of having
to let go.
7.Love is kind. Fear is too self-involved to be kind.

From the book: Beyond Fear, The Teachings of Don Miquel Ruiz as recorded by
Mary Carroll Nelson

Troubles begin with a thought that you put into your mind and allow to
fester to the point of anxiety. The anxiety begins to manifest in your life
physically, destructive ways, which we call things like arthritis, high
blood pressure and career cardiacs.

                                                                Wayne Dyer

computer.