Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Palm or Hand Held computers...

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 16:44:44 PST

I have a B&W Palm that I bought a few years ago and I've used it. But I
just bought a Dell Axim handheld fact, it just came in today. I
added a multimedia card that I can use to transfer photos from my digital
camera, and a fold-up keyboard. I tried one at school and I was impressed
with it. Now, I've got to find out what kind of imaging software and paint
programs are available for it.

I'm interested in what others have to say about these.
Carolyn Roberts

Was considering adding a couple