Arts resource CD availability

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 15:46:42 PST

A few people have asked about purchasing the CD if they
are unable to attend the NAEA Convention this year.
Depending on remaining quantities and willingness to pay
postage in addition to the cost of the CD (the CD by itself is $8.00),
I will post to this list after NAEA to offer them up
to those who are still interested. We are only running 400
copies, however, so I am anticipating that there won't be
too many left over.

I will keep you posted.

Kevan

---