Re: Need advice on retirement plan

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 15:52:21 PST

I'm a big believer in before tax income invested in the market
through a 403B plan. But with the steady fall in stocks over the
past two years why listen to someone who has lost 50% of his
value and is still investing. Find a good Mutual Fund company that
does not charge a load. There are lots of them. If you have 30 or
more years till you retire you should begin a steady investment
of perhaps $200 a month. You will be surprised how you won't even
miss it. Good luck on becoming a millionaire.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15