more 7th and 8th grade art...

---------

From: Andy DiConti (ADiConti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 15:00:37 PST

ahhhh!...breathing easy, again...we had open house last week and a distinguished school visitation...things have been hectic trying to perform for parents and evaluators...smooth sailing now until summer when the real sailing begins...

anyway, posting new art...let me know if you need more info. re: lesson write-ups. happy to pass along...

have a nice day,
andy

8th Grade
Papier Mache Pulp:
http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/grotesque.htm

Plaster and Scratch Art:
http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/plaster_sculpture_and_scratch_art.htm

7th Grade
Tempera Gray Painting (Aerial Perspective)
http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/achromatic_painting.htm

Scratch Art
http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/scratch_art_ii.htm

---