Need advice on retirement plan

---------

From: Krista Ranly (krista_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 14:21:01 PST

As a new teacher, I am hoping that someone out there has advice on starting
a retirement account. I'm debating between various types of IRAs, a direct
compensation program, etc. Also, I'm trying to figure out if I'm better off
doing a plan that invests before-tax or after-tax income. I'd greatly
appreciate any knowledgeable insight :)...

Thanks!
Krista