Re: interview come back

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 11:38:04 PST

> "Do you have any additional questions?"

    How long does the teacher have to wait before she/he can use the
restroom? How many miles away is the closest restroom and are the
facilities unisex?

    OK, San D, you started this funny stream of thought. :-)

    My interview question in June, 1967? From the superintendent of the
school district..."How do you think art can be taught?" I think my very
na´ve answer was that "it can't be taught, it is nurtured." I got hired any
way and stayed with the district 35 years.

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

                    Art teacher, K-5, retired

---